Top 5 Must Have Beauty Products for Party Ready Fixes



Hi friends, 

When it comes to beauty products, I like to keep things simple. But let's face it, all women need some type of beauty regimen whether natural or otherwise. I happen to suffer from eczema and acne skin along with my three year old (yay...lucky us...not), and when it comes to going out or attending an event, I want my skin, hair, and nails to look great without the big effort. 

As busy moms know, we tend to put our beauty needs last on the list as we take care of our families and businesses, but these 5 items are great and simple to keep up with and most importantly will not break the bank. as I always say, you look great, you feel great, and your days are better. Let them wonder how she does it all, while looking great.
The first thing is this leave in oil based conditioner. I love the silky feel of my hair when I am fresh out the salon but unfortunately it doesn't last. Here to save the day or feel, is this treatment oil. My hairdresser of over 10 years, swears by it. At just $18.99 for the 4oz at HSI Professionals, it is a great buy. The thing I love about it also is, it doesn't leave your hair greasy and heavy. A small amount goes a long way in making your hair soft and silky. Now your hair will look great for that wedding without spending the salon money, after all you're the guest, not the bride. At a later post I will highlight some products for my beautiful brides on their special day.

Second, is this great powder foundation from PowderFx, which I purchased from Sephora. I actually went in for another brand, and came to find out, they did not carry a shade close to my skin tone. Women of color especially tends to run into that problem. Well, the Sephora's assistant was great at directing to a product suited for skin type and tone. This line is made especially for people like me with sensitive skin. It contains no harsh chemicals or dyes which is bad for eczema and acne skin. My color number is B25 and with plenty of other shades for specific tone. Now don't get me wrong, I am sure they are plenty of other products out there for skin like mine, but this one I can vouched for.  
Next is this eczema cream, which works great again for my skin issue and my son can use it too. The thing I love about this cream is it is available over the counter and can be purchased from any local CVS or Walgreens. When other creams tend to be to harsh for my skin and not really helping me with my breakout, this cream does the trick and almost overnight so your skin is clear and beautiful the next day.

Next is this FAST drying top coat, which is great!!! Let's say you are getting ready for a party and your polish chips or you need a quick at-home manicure, well use your favorite polish with this China Glaze top coat and voila, instant beautiful nails. Which by the way leaves a high gloss shine to your nails, and in about 5 minutes, you will be ready to go. I love it.



Last and certainly not least, is this line of polish by HD Ruby Kisses, which can be purchased from any local beauty store. The colors are vibrant and have their own shine, not to mention true colors.  I hate seeing what is supposed to be white polish, looks ivory in color or that peach, looking almost orange. When it comes to polishes, I am not a fan of one particular brand over the other, however, I want my polish to shine and last. They have a line of great colors to match any color themes.


I hope you enjoy this post, I wanted to do this for  a while, and finally got a chance to do it. If you know of any other products that we would love email me at eventsojudith@gmail.com.  If you need to send a sample, please email me for a mailing address.

With love and have a great Tuesday,
Judith

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment




Popular Posts

HEY THERE


Welcome! First thank you for taking the time to stop by my little corner of this world. This page is dedicated to DIYers, the hostess, the Budget Brides, offbeat brides, mommys, and everyone who loves to entertain their family and friends. You can expect to find great articles from industry professionals, as well as my own designs and stories. If you have a question or even a suggestion, do not hesitate to email me. I love hearing from my followers. Don't forget to share this blog around.

Viewers

Search This Blog

Join our blog VIP List to receive our FREE tips, party ideas, recipes & more in your inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LET'S GET SOCIAL



Featured!

CAST YOUR VOTE!

Indoors OR Outdoors Wedding Reception?
Email:
Indoors
Outdoors
Either Way
Do Quizzes

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Follow me on Instagram

EventSoJudith. Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

Top 10 Questions To Ask Your Wedding Planner

As we move into late spring into the even warmer months of summer, some of you are planning those summer and fall weddings. If you are co...

Google+ Followers

Advertise with us | Community Corner

Advertise with us | Community Corner
Email: eventsojudith@gmail.com

DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS

DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS
Share Your Key to Success!

Blog Archive

INSTAGRAM

Follow by Email

Ad

Sharing is Caring!

Google+ Facebook Pinterest Pinterest Print Email Gmail Outlook Google Flipboard Favorites Twitter LinkedIn Blogkeen Addthis

FEED ME!