So you're planning your special day and of course, you want everything to be spectacular and breathtakingly awesome and you remember how much you and and your honey love South Florida and opted to have a beach theme wedding, on South Beach to be exact, so you start looking around for a venue and a planner.
Your trusted Maid of Honor suggested hosting the event on South Beach. You smile in agreement and fire up your laptop, type in "hotels on South Beach," and on that list is the W Hotel and lo and behold they have wedding packages. Reaching for your cell phone, you dialed the number listed on their site and Joy oh joy, your date is available and schedule a meeting to meet with their planner to get your spectacular wedding ideas into concrete plans. Scrolling through the site, you landed on the wedding tab and under that tab is a label for "Million Dollar Wedding." And yes, I said "Million Dollar Wedding," because that is exactly what it will cost you to host your wedding at the W Hotel on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. But don't worry, this "Million Dollar Wedding" package is chock full of luxe details and extravagant extras to make your event the best EVER! What is included in a Million Dollar Wedding, well let's take a look.
This is definitely a dream wedding with all the trimmings. The great thing about this package is, they offer more than just a hefty price tag, the accommodations and planning that is put into your wedding plans are beyond what an average person can do alone even with the help of planner, at least not for anything less than a million dollar.
Before the “I do’s”
- Four-night stay in a Marvelous Suite and welcome-amenity for the groom
- Four-night stay in a Cool Corner Suite and welcome-amenity for the bride
- Dinner at Mr. Chow for the bride & groom
- Seaplane and Yacht dinner for the bride & groom
Yes, your package starts with the pre-wedding accommodations for you and your honey, which includes, night stay and dinner. And not just any kind of dinner plans. you and your man of your dream will dine at the famous Mr. Chow on Miami Beach and dinner on a Yacht. I'm sold already.
- Bliss Spa Services
- “Aisles” Ahead: Complexion-boosting boot camp for brides
- The Pre-Nup: for her
- The Pre-Nup: for him
- Perfectly “Groomed”
- All “Maid” Up
- M.O.B. (Mother of the Bride) Mentality
- Warren Tricomi Salon Services
- Bridal hair trial
- Bridal wedding day hair
- Bridal make-up application trial/ eyebrow shaping/ lash and eye brow tinting
- Bridal wedding day make-up application
- Groom wedding day styling
- Wedding day make-up application for two-family members
- Wedding day styling for two-family members
Next on your luxe event, is a prepped and pampered for you couple members of your family and mother of the bride. Your pampering includes ALL that above. This would be so exciting to me for many reasons, aside the fact that my plans are been taking care of while I'm getting pampered. Yes, I am starting a collection to meet my "million dollar wedding."
- Designer wedding dress from Ever After Boutique
- Designer veil from Ever After Boutique
- Wedding dress fittings
- Designer intimates for wedding day and night
- Designer shoes for the bride
- Designer jewelry for the bride
- Custom fit tuxedo and shoes
- Designer cuff links
I know, you were thinking you need to go dress shopping, don't worry that is ALSO included. You get a designer wedding dress from Ever After Boutique which carries designers gowns from Vera Wang to Oscar De La Renta. And this includes accessories and tux for the groom, of course they are not going to forget about him.
The Big Day
- Wedding ceremony and reception décor and set-up inclusive of florals
- Personal butlers for the bride and groom (up to eight hours)
- Seated dinner catered by The Dutch at W South Beach for up to 175 guests
- Custom wedding cake for up to 175 guests
- Live entertainment
- Jazz-saxophone player OR flamenco guitarist during cocktail hour (one-hour)
- Seven-piece band and DJ/MC with customized performance (four hours)
- Sound system, engineering and labor
- Lights set with intelligent system on stage
- M Benedicte Verley Photography - Platinum Wedding Package
- Sunset beach shoot of the couple prior to the wedding day
- Full day coverage during wedding day (three photographers - more if needed)
- On-location photo booth with lighting and backdrop
- Two leather bound proof books
- Two 12x12" formal wedding album, hand bound or flush mount, holding 100 images
- Two Coffee Table albums holding 100 images
- Custom portfolio box to house the albums
- Two Slinky Boxes/Books holding 40 images each
- High Resolution Files with Personal Release
- Unlimited number of pictures taken throughout wedding weekend
- Online Proof Gallery with color corrected images
- Low Res proofs as a download link
- Coverage of welcome party (two photographers)*
- Coverage of rehearsal dinner (two photographers)*
* Events not included in W South Beach Million Dollar Wedding package
Finally, the day is here. Very relaxed from your pampering and designer gown shopping, your package assures a full decorating with flowers, music, photos, cake, catering and lots more goodies. Are you sold yet?
The Wedding Night
- Penthouse Suite for newlyweds on the wedding night
Exotic Honeymoon in Bora Bora
- Six-night stay in The Royal Estate at St. Regis Bora Bora
Your wedding package does not end there, your big luxe event continues all the way to your honeymoon. A six-night stay in The Royal Estate at St. Regis Bora Bora.
- Dedicated Wedding Planner
- 125 hand-written calligraphy wedding invitations and table cards
- Private Airport transfer to/from Miami International Airport for the bride and groom
- Two-bathroom attendants on the day of the wedding (up to eight-hours)
- Three-security officers on the day of the wedding (up to eight-hours)
So there you have it, an ENTIRE event planned out right to the very little details all included in one inclusive price of ONE MILLION DOLLAR.
Now, for the rest of us with a modest budget, there are plenty of ways to make your special event memorable. Remember this day is to celebrate two families becoming one and not a competition.
Article Source: http://www.wsouthbeach.com/million-dollar-wedding