My Latest Obsessions

The thing I love about the world wide web, is the abundance of inspiration that you can get for just about anything.  I have seen so many pictures, designs, or post that fascinated me. But this collection, in no particular order, is my favorite this month. It wasn't easy to do either. If I posted everything that I saw that I double like, this post would be three pages long. So for now, I'll let you look at this condensed list.

Enjoy!

  


This beautiful black and white flouncy skirt is from eloquii.com 
These sexy black and white open toe lace up open shoes are from shoe designer alejandrag.com. Don't you just want them?



This illustration is from one of my Instagram followers @natalierompotis. She is so talented, you have to follow her.

My lovely sister @mani_candi_by_e Instagram) painted these twerkin' aliens on her nails. I mean they are TWERKIN' ALIENS. Who would have thought that outer space was so much fun.


I got beautifully carved watermelon off of Pinterest. So, I have to admit I don't know the origin but kudos to the carver for such a beautiful carving. Coincidentally, this picture was one of the most liked picture on Instagram and Pinterest.


This cake was designed by www.sweetere.com and it goes right back to my obsession with anything black and white with dots and color accents.


Reposted from Hostess with the Mostess. The cake genius behind this fall theme wedding cake is Tasty Fusion.


This piece of heaven on earth is an edible chocolate-dipped waffle coffee cup from Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in L.A.  If I ever take a trip out there, this will be added to my places to visit.


I love the colors for this beach-themed wedding from Pinterest is so beautiful. Without even seeing the entire decor, I feel the breeze and sand under my feet in a tropical environment. Love it.

There you go folks. My latest obsessions. Which one is your favorite?

With love,
Judith

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment




Popular Posts

HEY THERE


Welcome! First thank you for taking the time to stop by my little corner of this world. This page is dedicated to DIYers, the hostess, the Budget Brides, offbeat brides, mommys, and everyone who loves to entertain their family and friends. You can expect to find great articles from industry professionals, as well as my own designs and stories. If you have a question or even a suggestion, do not hesitate to email me. I love hearing from my followers. Don't forget to share this blog around.

Viewers

Join our blog VIP List to receive our FREE tips, party ideas, recipes & more in your inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LET'S GET SOCIAL



Featured!

CAST YOUR VOTE!

Indoors OR Outdoors Wedding Reception?
Email:
Indoors
Outdoors
Either Way
Do Quizzes

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Follow me on Instagram

EventSoJudith. Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

Top 10 Questions To Ask Your Wedding Planner

As we move into late spring into the even warmer months of summer, some of you are planning those summer and fall weddings. If you are co...

Google+ Followers

Advertise with us | Community Corner

Advertise with us | Community Corner
Email: eventsojudith@gmail.com

DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS

DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS
Share Your Key to Success!

Blog Archive

INSTAGRAM

Follow by Email

Ad

Sharing is Caring!

Google+ Facebook Pinterest Pinterest Print Email Gmail Outlook Google Flipboard Favorites Twitter LinkedIn Blogkeen Addthis

FEED ME!