The Ultimate Valentine's Day Guide!

It's almost that time again friends, Valentine's Day is fast approaching and whether you are celebrating with a small gathering, a dinner for two, or just exchanging gifts with your lover or bestie, this post is for you. The Ultimate Valentine's Day Guide includes everything you need to set up a party or soiree, what to wear, what to serve, and his and hers gift ideas and much more.

So, let's get started!

First off, I design this tabletop below as an inspiration for setting up your table. The more I do these designs, the more I love seeing red and silver sequin together, don't you agree? 

Table Design

red and sequin table setting for a romantic dinner

I kept things simple. The charger plate or sometimes called service plate, I got from Michaels and if this is for you and your honey, well you're only going to need two of them and using dinner plates you already have will be fine.


pink and white floral centerpiece
 I would forgo the expensive red roses. Let's be honest florist usually jack up the price of roses at Valentine's Day, when simple tulips would suffice. I happened to have this pink rose at home so I added it in my design, but trust me, any flowers in my opinion will do just fine.

silver flatware for dinner

crystal napkin ring with red napkin on sequin tablecloth
 It's a special day, so opt for cloth napkins and a fancy ring. (hint: your local craft stores usually have pre-made craft bracelets, buy couple and use them as a napkin ring...you're welcome).

tulips centerpiece for weddings and romantic dinners

red champagne flute
 One of my favorite flutes from Homegoods. Don't worry about the gold rim, it's minimal and it wont make a big difference in your design.

red bread bowl with white heart
 How you like my cute bread dish. That may not have been it's purpose, at least not as listed on the package label but come on! It's red with a big heart.

heart shaped corkscrew craft with candle and pink rose
 If you decides to just do movie and wine, well here is this fun DIY heart that I made out of wine corks. At a later post, I will have more instructions because this would go great on a mantle as part of your interior design.

heart shaped craft with red champagne flute and sparkle gold wine bottle
 

For the Party










What to serve

Click on the link for full recipe & instructions:


Click on the link for full recipe & instructions: 


Click on the link for full recipe & instructions: 



What to wear
$20.16 gotta love the price of this 









Gifts for Her








Gifts for Him


For that special chef in your life: 








Gifts for your Bestie

















There you have it friends, your Ultimate Valentine's Day Guide. This was fun. Now, if you still need some more ideas, you can visit my previous post that I did on Christmas, Holiday Gifts Buying Under $50.  I'm sure no one mind waiting for a gift, especially if you get two, since they are all under $50. 

Leave us a note and share your ideas or if you use any of the one in this post. 

Judith

Image source: http://edgecastcdn.net/800034/www.perpetualkid.com/productimages/lg2/HART-0009.jpg

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment




Popular Posts

HEY THERE


Welcome! First thank you for taking the time to stop by my little corner of this world. This page is dedicated to DIYers, the hostess, the Budget Brides, offbeat brides, mommys, and everyone who loves to entertain their family and friends. You can expect to find great articles from industry professionals, as well as my own designs and stories. If you have a question or even a suggestion, do not hesitate to email me. I love hearing from my followers. Don't forget to share this blog around.

Viewers

Join our blog VIP List to receive our FREE tips, party ideas, recipes & more in your inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LET'S GET SOCIAL



Featured!

CAST YOUR VOTE!

Indoors OR Outdoors Wedding Reception?
Email:
Indoors
Outdoors
Either Way
Do Quizzes

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Follow me on Instagram

EventSoJudith. Powered by Blogger.

Ads

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Featured Post

Top 10 Questions To Ask Your Wedding Planner

As we move into late spring into the even warmer months of summer, some of you are planning those summer and fall weddings. If you are co...

Google+ Followers

Advertise with us | Community Corner

Advertise with us | Community Corner
Email: eventsojudith@gmail.com

DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS

DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS
Share Your Key to Success!

Blog Archive

INSTAGRAM

Follow by Email

Ad

Sharing is Caring!

Google+ Facebook Pinterest Pinterest Print Email Gmail Outlook Google Flipboard Favorites Twitter LinkedIn Blogkeen Addthis

FEED ME!