1. Chill wine - worry your wine will warm up, keep it chill by freezing grapes and tossing them in your glass.
2. Serving bowls - cut out large bell peppers and use them as dip serving bowls for your vegetable trays.
3. Cool Beer Fast - wet a paper towel and wrap around your beer bottle, put in the freezer and in no time you'll have ice cold beer.
4. Condiments - use muffin tray to serve your condiments.
5. No bugs - use cupcake liner over your bottles or mason jars to keep flies and bug out. Punch a hole in the middle for your straw and drink away.
6. Flavor water - add a little taste to your water by freezing fruits and adding them to your glass. Your health conscious friends will love you for this.
7. Bathroom - often forgotten use LED candles in your guest's bathroom for an added ambiance and help save on having the lights been consistently on AND been left on.
8. Balloons - add confetti inside your white or clear balloons for an instant chic upgrade.
9. Carry on - don't throw away that bottle beer box, use it a nice carrier tray for your outdoor BBQ.
10. Cooler - don't have a cooler, no problem, use your washer as a giant drink cooler and you don't have to worry about the kids reaching for a Heineken.
11. No drip - add marshmallow inside the little one ice cream cone and prevent drips out from the bottom, added bonus a little ice cream surprise the kids will love you for.
12. Serving scoop - save time and aggravation by pre-scooping your ice cream the night before into serving cups, when it's time to serve just retrieve and pass them around. Quick and no mess.
Don't forget to follow us for more party ideas, menus & recipes, drinks, decorations and everything entertaining.