Tuesday March 17 is St. Patrick's Day and whether you celebrate or not, you have to admit it's fun to see all the green tinted foods and drinks. Checked my closet and the only green that I had, well was more for a night out. Not that I have wore it recently, but it's too cute and I can't bring myself to get rid of it. That's a story for another day.
So as I was scrolling, I came on this green velvet cheesecake and you know I thought of you guys. So what do you need to create this round piece of heaven:
- 1 recipe Red Velvet Cake (using green food coloring instead of red, omit frosting portion), baked in 2 9-inch rounds
- 1 recipe Favorite Cheesecake, baked in 9-inch round, omit crust
- 2 - 10.6 ounce containers Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Irish Cream creamer